YOU’LL LOVE …
– Being just four kilometres to the CBD.
– Positioned in a sought-after Hawthorne precinct
– A very light-filled and spacious solid double brick unit
– Modernised and updated large kitchen, meals and bathroom
– Generous sized carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes
– Easy access and only four kilometres to CBD
– Walking distance to cafes, City Cat, movies and restaurants
– In a complex of only six units
– Lock-up garage and laundry with extra storage
Situated in a quiet street high on the hillside, this spacious and light-filled double brick unit offers investors or couples an ideal inner-city location.
**TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY – YOU MUST**
**IMPORTANT CORONAVIRUS MESSAGE RELATING TO INSPECTIONS . . .
In light of the Coronavirus and new Government requirements, we gladly adhere to these rules which are designed to keep our community safe and healthy.
Please call Karen Kennett on 0466 251 572 for a suitable time.
We’re still fully operational, but we respectfully ask at the Inspection:
1. That you’re following government requirements if you’ve recently returned from overseas, or have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 we ask that you tell us but unfortunately we will not be able to show you the property.
2. That you’re happy to follow social distancing procedures.
3. That you leave the kids at home.
4. Oh and one last thing, please refrain from touching benchtops / opening cupboards, etc unless you make use of the hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes provided.
Thanks from the H&H Team