ALL INSPECTIONS CANCELLED DUE TO QLD GOV RESTRICTIONS IMPOSED FROM 6PM 8/1/21 TILL 6 PM 11/1/21. PLEASE MONITOR THIS LISTING FOR FURTHER UPDATES OR CONTACT THE LISTING AGENT DIRECT TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
+ Polished floors in the Living area
+ Very large, very modern Kitchen
+ Genuine 2 bathrooms, plus Toilet downstairs
Renovated throughout, but still retaining the quirky charm of custom built-in storage to the bedrooms, this charming cottage is all ready for a new family. Large modern Kitchen with U-shaped benches offering you lots of work space to whip up meals that would make a Masterchef cry!
Generously sized bedrooms, with custom built-in storage – for example the master has its own dressing area, there is also a desk and bookshelf/displays shelves in the other rooms.
The central Living space also opens onto the rear undercover deck, plus the smaller covered deck at the front gives you multiple outdoor areas to enjoy.
Lockable utility space underneath, with large Laundry area and a third
Toilet downstairs – it just might be ideal for a Man Cave. Single carport at the rear.
• Good sized bedrooms, with loads of clever built-in storage
• Large modern Kitchen
• Central Living area with the Lounge/Dining areas combined
• Near schools and colleges, shops, cafés and bus stops
• Ensuite and Main Bathrooms have had a make-over
HIDDEN SECRET – Charlie De Cod in Pound St – very punny name, but they can get away with it by serving not only amazing fish and chips, but tasty burgers and salads as well.
**TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY – YOU MUST**
**IMPORTANT CORONAVIRUS MESSAGE RELATING TO INSPECTIONS . . .
In light of the Coronavirus and new Government requirements, we’re NOT conducting open homes. Instead we will be doing private inspections. We gladly adhere to these rules which are designed to keep our community safe and healthy.
Please call Karen Kennett 0466 251 572 for a suitable time.
We’re still fully operational, but we respectfully ask at the Inspection:
1. That you’re following government requirements if you’ve recently returned from overseas, or have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 we ask that you tell us but unfortunately we will not be able to show you the property.
2. That you’re happy to follow social distancing procedures.
3. That you leave the kids at home.
4. Oh and one last thing, please refrain from touching benchtops / opening cupboards, etc
Thanks from the H&H Team.