YOU’LL LOVE . . .
+ Renovated throughout, AND AIR CONDITIONED, with polished floors, New Kitchen and Bathroom
+ Quality kitchen appliances, extra bench and storage nook – ideal for a wet bar
+ Storage area under the house that could do double duty as an undercover entertaining area
+ Super convenient location – only a few minutes from shops, transport and hospitals and in the catchment for the Ipswich West State School and Bremer State High School.
Tastefully updated with new Kitchen and Bathroom, while still keeping the desired traditional touches such as polished floors, high ceilings and timber VJ walls – this charming cottage is just waiting for you!
Open plan air-conditioned Living room, incorporating the Kitchen, Dining and Lounge rooms in a comfy, central space. Master bedroom with bonus office/nursery/home gym – flexible space that can fit in with your needs.
Sun-deck at the front gives you a great spot to warm up in Winter, and the Storage space and fully renovated Laundry downstairs gives you the scope to utilise the area for entertaining in Summer.
– 2 very generous bedrooms plus 3rd bedroom or optional nursery/office/home gym
– Large modern kitchen with quality appliances
– Air conditioned Living room
– Brand new Bathroom
– Polished floors and high ceilings
– Two car attached Carport plus a shed
INSIDER’S SECRET . . .
+ Dovetails Restaurant in Limestone Street caters for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner all in a funky, reinvented industrial meets modern space. Worth checking out – it has some great reviews!
**TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY – YOU MUST**
**IMPORTANT CORONAVIRUS MESSAGE RELATING TO INSPECTIONS . . .
In light of the Coronavirus and new Government requirements, we gladly adhere to those rules which are designed to keep our community safe and healthy.
Please call Karen Kennett 0466 251 572 for a suitable time.
We’re still fully operational, but we respectfully ask at the Inspection:
1. That you’re following government requirements if you’ve recently returned from overseas, or have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 we ask that you tell us but unfortunately we will not be able to show you the property.
2. That you’re happy to follow social distancing procedures.
3. That you leave the kids at home.
4. Oh and one last thing, please refrain from touching benchtops / opening cupboards, etc
Thanks from the H&H Team