YOU’LL LOVE . . .
+ Generous Kitchen
+ Updated bathroom
+ Private under roof rear entertaining area
+ Corner location with 2 car attached Garage
Located literally only metres from the Cannon Hill State School and also close to the St Oliver Plunkett Primary School, this post war cottage has charm and character. Enjoy cooking in the updated Kitchen, with electric glass cook-top, dishwasher, huge island bench and loads of storage.
– Genuine 4 bedroom home
– Large updated kitchen with electric appliances
– Air conditioned Living room
– Hard flooring throughout – no carpet!
– Large patio overlooking the back yard
– Security bars to most of the windows
– Detached garage with work bench
INSIDER’S SECRET . . .
+ Satay Ria at the Cannon Hill Shopping Centre – just the place for tasty traditional Malaysian cuisine, for those who like it fresh and spicy!
**TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY – YOU MUST**
**IMPORTANT CORONAVIRUS MESSAGE RELATING TO INSPECTIONS . . .
In light of the Coronavirus and new Government requirements, we’re NOT conducting open homes. Instead we will be doing private inspections. We gladly adhere to these rules which are designed to keep our community safe and healthy.
Please call Karen Kennett on 0466 251 572 for a suitable time.
We’re still fully operational, but we respectfully ask at the private inspection:
1. That you’re following government requirements if you’ve recently returned from overseas, or have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 we ask that you tell us but unfortunately we will not be able to show you the property.
2. That you’re happy to follow social distancing procedures.
3. That you leave the kids at home.
4. Oh and one last thing, please refrain from touching benchtops / opening cupboards, etc
Thanks from the H&H Team