Inner-city convenience meets relaxed suburban “café culture” at this modern boutique address.
Elevated and air-conditioned, the apartment boasts spacious open-plan living areas and a large entertaining balcony with treetop outlooks. Two north-facing bedrooms have been thoughtfully positioned in the apartment; one serviced by a private en-suite and the other by a second bathroom.
Positioned literally footsteps from transport, a great bakery, cafes and parkland, residents can also walk in minutes to the ?Hawthorne Garage’ fresh food deli/grocer, restaurants and the vibrant Hawthorne cinema precinct.
First-home buyers have the opportunity to gain affordable entry into the 4171 postcode at an affordable price. Currently leased to excellent long-term tenants, this could also make a solid investment opportunity. Smartly presented in neutral finishes, there is nothing to do here – just move in and enjoy!
• First floor apartment in quiet complex; 2 built-in bedrooms; master with en-suite
• Bright, spacious open-plan living with dual access onto entertaining balcony
• Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, gas cook-top and dishwasher
• Reverse cycle-air-conditioning; intercom; secure parking space
• Excellent investment or lifestyle opportunity just 4km from the CBD
• Moments from the City Cat, riverfront parks and dynamic Oxford Street Bulimba