You’ll Fall in Love with Entertaining again in Your Superb New Penthouse
The same size internally as Penthouse 1, Penthouse 2 is graced by front and back balconies and benefits from glazing on all three of its sides.
We love the broad living area and the cleverly designed kitchen with so much bench space you’ll absolutely fall in love with entertaining again. Guests will love gathering around your island bar in New York Marble, then through to the spacious balcony for sundowners.
We believe you should continue to enjoy the area you love when it comes time to downsize.
Indooroopilly Shoppingtown is just down the road, you can still enjoy your favourite coffee from The Corner Store, and dinners out at The Boat Shed. Morning walks through the peaceful grounds of UQ (before the hordes arrive) and cycle over the Green Bridge to West End for a change of scenery.
With summer coming, you’ll be inclined to holiday at home with your magnesium pool and Turkish steam room to keep you healthy and glowing. Set up the barbeque on your balcony (gas outlet provided) for a complete holiday vibe.
– Internal: 204m2, External: 68m2, Total: 272m2
– High ceilings, shadow lines, easterly aspect, feature marble TV unit and Real Flame Fire Place, gas outlet to balcony
– Marble benchtops to the kitchen, timber flooring, timber feature eaves to the balcony, travertine flooring to the balcony, Carrara herringbone marble to vanity, with full height marble to bathroom walls
– Generous storage throughout with added bonus of a 12m2 storage cage in the basement (light and power point included), and you have THREE car spaces
– The magnesium pool and Turkish steam room have been designed and incorporated at Saccharo to relieve stress and anxiety, and detoxify
– Interiors by Lockhart Interiors – their design brief was to create a light, bright space underpinned by the warmth and texture of natural timber and marble. Every design decision had to be functional while maintaining a clean and sophisticated aesthetic
– Developed by Pitman Properties for the sophisticated buyer looking for their next home to be out of the ordinary