‘Wouldn’t it Be Good if Life was Like a Holiday?’
One morning, you woke up with this thought in your head. And by that afternoon, you’d booked an appointment to come and see Penthouse 1 at Saccharo, St Lucia’s newest apartment development on the crest of the hill with CBD views.
This is a property where you can still have the whole family over for Sunday night dinner. Some will gather by the kitchen island bench, some will relax on the balcony and others will play chess in one of the living areas while you stay engaged in the conversation – preparing dinner in your chef-worthy kitchen.
Some might even gather by the grand piano at the end of the hall for a singalong.
Why not stay in the area you love when it comes time to downsize? Indooroopilly Shoppingtown is just down the road, you can still enjoy your favourite coffee from The Corner Store, and dinners out at The Boat Shed. Morning walks through the peaceful grounds of UQ (before the hordes arrive) and cycle over the Green Bridge to West End for a change of scenery.
With summer coming, you’ll be inclined to holiday at home with your magnesium pool and Turkish steam room to keep you healthy and glowing. Set up the barbeque on your balcony (gas outlet provided) for a complete holiday vibe.
– Internal: 205m2, External: 123m2, Total: 328m2
– High ceilings, shadow lines, easterly aspect, feature marble TV unit with Real Flame Fire Place, gas outlet to balcony
– Marble benchtops to the kitchen, timber flooring, timber feature eaves to the balcony, travertine flooring to the balcony, Carrara herringbone marble to vanity, with full height marble to bathroom walls
– Generous storage throughout with added bonus of a 12m2 storage cage in the basement (light and power point included), and you have THREE car spaces
– The magnesium pool and Turkish steam room have been designed and incorporated at Saccharo to relieve stress and anxiety, and detoxify
– Interiors by Lockhart Interiors – their design brief was to create a light, bright space underpinned by the warmth and texture of natural timber and marble. Every design decision had to be functional while maintaining a clean and sophisticated aesthetic
– Developed by Pitman Properties for the sophisticated buyer looking for their next home to be out of the ordinary