Is This Brisbane’s Best-Priced Sub-Penthouse?
The dual-zone balcony with its area for entertaining as well as space for relaxing off the master is a clever addition to this well-sized sub-penthouse. From the entry, the eye is drawn through to the north-easterly vista, while the master bedroom up the other end of the property will be fun to decorate as its bigger than the usual.
What we love is the MPR, the larger laundry, the angled glazed walls that enhance the architectural detail and that each bedroom has access to the balcony.
We believe in staying in the area you love when it comes time to downsizing. Indooroopilly Shoppingtown is just down the road, you can still enjoy your favourite coffee from The Corner Store, and dinners out at The Boat Shed. Morning walks through the peaceful grounds of UQ (before the hordes arrive) and cycle over the Green Bridge to West End for a change of scenery.
With summer coming, you’ll be inclined to holiday at home with your magnesium pool and Turkish steam room to keep you healthy and glowing. Set up the barbeque on your balcony (gas outlet provided) for a complete holiday vibe.
– Internal: 123m2, External: 30m2, Total: 153m2
– Gas supply included in Body Corporate (no additional charges)
– Marble benchtops to the kitchen, timber flooring, timber feature eaves to the balcony, travertine flooring to the balcony, Carrara herringbone marble to vanity, with full height marble to bathroom walls
– Generous storage throughout with added bonus of a 4m2 storage bay in the basement (light and power point included)
– The magnesium pool, spa and Turkish steam room have been designed and incorporated at Saccharo to relieve stress and anxiety, and detoxify
– Interiors by Lockhart Interiors – their design brief was to create a light, bright space underpinned by the warmth and texture of natural timber and marble. Every design decision had to be functional while maintaining a clean and sophisticated aesthetic
– Developed by Pitman Properties for the sophisticated buyer looking for their next home to be out of the ordinary