A Vast Sub-Penthouse That’s Open to Three Sides (This is Living)
An apartment that’s open to three of its sides creates a house-like feel and long vistas that are perfect for downsizers and those dreaming about reclaiming their life from the day-to-day maintenance hassles of living in a house.
What we love about this Sub-Penthouse – the balconies off the two living areas, the herringbone parquetry, the wide foyer, the Pitt cooking system and gaggenau appliances, Leibherr integrated fridge, the butler’s pantry, two ensuited bedrooms, plus an extra bathroom and powder room and of course the media room.
We believe in staying in the area you love when it comes time to downsizing. Indooroopilly Shoppingtown is just down the road, you can still enjoy your favourite coffee from The Corner Store, and dinners out at The Boat Shed. Morning walks through the peaceful grounds of UQ (before the hordes arrive) and cycle over the Green Bridge to West End for a change of scenery.
With summer coming, you’ll be inclined to holiday at home with your magnesium pool and Turkish steam room to keep you healthy and glowing. Set up the barbeque on your balcony (gas outlet provided) for a complete holiday vibe.
– Internal: 206m2, External: 41m2, Total: 247m2
– High ceilings, shadow lines, easterly aspect, feature marble TV unit, gas outlet to balcony
– Gas supply included in Body Corporate (no additional charges)
– Marble benchtops to the kitchen, timber flooring on rubber underlay, timber-look feature eaves to the balcony, travertine flooring to the balcony, Carrara herringbone tiles to vanity, with full height tiles to bathroom walls
– Generous storage throughout with added bonus of a 15m2 storage cage in the basement (light and power point included), and you have THREE car spaces
– The magnesium pool and Turkish steam room have been designed and incorporated at Saccharo to relieve stress and anxiety, and detoxify
– Interiors by Lockhart Interiors – their design brief was to create a light, bright space underpinned by the warmth and texture of natural timber and stone. Every design decision had to be functional while maintaining a clean and sophisticated aesthetic
– Developed by Pitman Properties for the sophisticated buyer looking for their next home to be out of the ordinary