With a similar floor plan to Apartment One, this one is up a level, so the views take in a pretty urban vista giving a feeling of openness and a greater connection to the outside.
What we love about Apartment Five is the gallery-like entry where you can display tonnes of your art for friends to meander through when they pop by. The master also has copious robe space for those with vast shoe collections. Bedrooms two and three are tucked away at the other end of the property, with a shared bathroom. There’s a lot to love about this one!
Why not stay in the area you love when it comes time to downsize? Indooroopilly Shoppingtown is just down the road, you can still enjoy your favourite coffee from The Corner Store, and dinners out at The Boat Shed. Morning walks through the peaceful grounds of UQ (before the hordes arrive) and cycle over the Green Bridge to West End for a change of scenery.
With summer coming, you might even be inclined to holiday at home with your magnesium pool and Turkish steam room to keep you healthy and glowing. Set up the barbeque on your balcony (gas outlet provided) for a complete holiday vibe.
– Internal: 120m2, External: 29m2, Total: 149m2
– High ceilings, shadow lines, north-easterly aspect, gas outlet to balcony
– Gas supply included in Body Corporate (no additional charges)
– Marble benchtops to the kitchen, timber flooring, timber feature eaves to the balcony, travertine flooring to the balcony, Carrara herringbone marble to vanity, with full height marble to bathroom walls
– Generous storage throughout with added bonus of a 5m2 storage bay in the basement (light and power point included)
– The magnesium pool, spa and Turkish steam room have been designed and incorporated at Saccharo to relieve stress and anxiety, and detoxify
– Interiors by Lockhart Interiors – their design brief was to create a light, bright space underpinned by the warmth and texture of natural timber and marble. Every design decision had to be functional while maintaining a clean and sophisticated aesthetic
– Developed by Pitman Properties for the sophisticated buyer looking for their next home to be out of the ordinary