Downsizers: Stay In The Area You Love
With its wrap around balcony (48m2), private street frontage, entry and a clever floor plan that keeps bedrooms away from the living zone, Apartment 1 at Saccharo also boasts plenty of space for your art collection with its gallery-like entryway.
Why not stay in the area you love when it comes time to downsize? Indooroopilly Shoppingtown is just down the road, you can still enjoy your favourite coffee from The Corner Store, and dinners out at The Boat Shed. Morning walks through the peaceful grounds of UQ (before the hordes arrive) and cycle over the Green Bridge to West End for a change of scenery.
With summer coming, you’ll be inclined to holiday at home with your magnesium pool and Turkish steam room to keep you healthy and glowing. Set up the barbeque on your balcony (gas outlet provided) for a complete holiday vibe.
– Internal: 121m2, External: 48m2, Total: 169m2 + Small Garden Area (For you or your pet)
– High ceilings, shadow lines, north-easterly aspect, gas outlet to balcony
– Gas supply included in Body Corporate (no additional charges)
– Marble benchtops to the kitchen, timber flooring, timber feature eaves to the balcony, travertine flooring to the balcony, Carrara herringbone marble to vanity, with full height marble to bathroom walls
– Generous storage throughout with added bonus of a 6m2 storage bay in the basement (light and power point included)
– The magnesium pool, spa and Turkish steam room have been designed and incorporated at Saccharo to relieve stress and anxiety, and detoxify
– Interiors by Lockhart Interiors – their design brief was to create a light, bright space underpinned by the warmth and texture of natural timber and marble. Every design decision had to be functional while maintaining a clean and sophisticated aesthetic
– Developed by Pitman Properties for the sophisticated buyer looking for their next home to be out of the ordinary