Sipping a latte from the local on your terrace with the lush outlook while catching up on the news is the perfect way to start your day.
From Hamilton it’s a cruisy ride on the ferry to the CBD. While you beat the traffic, enjoy the fresh river breeze and bask in the sun, you reflect on what a great decision you made to purchase Apartment 10005.
On the weekend you’ve planned a few drinks with mates on your terrace while the sun sets, then off to Gusto da Gianni for pizza – it’s a short stroll away.
Sunday you head up to Noosa for lunch – in minutes you’re on the M1 and it’s not long before you’re at Locale (your fave) and being seated at your table.
– Internal – 70m2 , External – 54m2 , Total – 124m2
– North-East facing private terrace with direct access to pool and entertaining zone
– The feeling of openness is enhanced by the floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors
– House-sized kitchen with stone bench top and generous storage
– Both bedrooms enjoy the tropical outlook and are serviced by contemporary bathrooms
THE OWNERS SAID . . .
“Our favourite thing about the apartment was the living space. We loved that the living zone was so seamlessly connected to outside (we used the terrace a lot!)”