First home or downsizing…
You’re too busy for mulching the garden and mowing the lawn on the weekend! There’s waves to be ridden, mountains to be hiked and smashed avocado on toast to be had.
A forward step in the property ladder, this well-maintained apartment in the heart of one of Brisbane’s growth suburbs can later become a rental, when you’re ready for your next investment.
Your closest port of call for Saturday morning brekkie will be the upcoming East Village – Cannon Hill, afterwards head over to Westfield Carindale for popcorn and sitting back with the latest Marvel movie. On Sunday it’s time to jump in the car and head to Burleigh for some sun and waves (you’re minutes from the M1 here).
– Stone bench tops and tiled floors make for easy living
– Both bedrooms are ensuited – tenants love this
– A leafy, private balcony off the bedroom enhances the feeling of space
– An exciting shift away from large-scale projects with a more neighbourly vibe
– The abundance of natural light and outdoor spaces is a real bonus here
– This property is renting for $400+ per week