Auction Location: Onsite
Add a Second Floor, Knock-Down, or Move in and Enjoy As Is
‘We’d been looking (for what seemed like eons) for somewhere on the crest of the hill. This one was perfect with its gently sloped block and fabulous rear outlook as we can live very comfortably here while we plan our next step.’
Everything’s close at hand in this almost all-on-one-level home just minutes away from legendary Oxford St. Situated between the local high and primary schools, it all adds up to a village quality of life.
You’ll love being high on the hill, in a property where there’s nothing to do except move in and enjoy, add a second floor, or make way for your dream home.
– Internal: 170m2, External: 143m2, Total: 313m2, Land: 607m2
– Two indoor living zones means comfort for the whole family (when you can’t agree what to watch on TV!)
– Your kitchen is a joy to use with large pantry and brand-new Caesarstone benchtops
– Clever floor plan with easy-care floors and space to accommodate a growing family
– Climate-controlled, split-system air conditioning throughout if ever needed
– An expansive, covered entertainer’s area where you can gaze across to the distant hills
– Building and pest inspection available (terms and conditions apply)
Q & A WITH THE OWNERS:
“It’s been a great 12 years here, but new adventures beckon and we’re off to the coast for retirement! Our favourite things have definitely been living on such a quiet street with great neighbours, and minutes from all the things we love to do.”
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.