Ideal for families who demand generous space, quiet privacy and a great place to entertain, this two-storey double brick residence provides the perfect home. It makes a spacious retreat with low maintenance yard and multiple outdoor living areas, ideal for a young family or with teenagers.
The interior has just been freshly painted and recarpeted in neutral hues, and features five built in bedrooms, including a downstairs master with an ensuite. There are living areas on both levels, as well as a separate rumpus room and study, plus a great sized eat-in kitchen with s/s appliances.
East Brisbane buyers will truly appreciate the yard space. It features an expansive covered entertainment terrace, a sparkling in-ground swimming pool plus a sauna and ultra-private grassed garden. There is also split system air conditioning throughout and a double lock-up garage.
It is ideally located within walking distance to the cream of Brisbane’s schools (including the highly coveted “Churchie”), the City Cat ferry wharf and a host of surrounding parklands. This well-proportioned home is presented in great condition and offers heaps of future potential to further modernise to suit your taste or requirements. There is additional potential to demolish and rebuild creating a multi dwelling (STCA)
– Two-storey family home in a great inner-city location
– A generous layout with living areas on both levels
– Five built in bedrooms include a downstairs master with ensuite
– Separate rumpus room and upstairs living/study area
– Spacious covered patio, inground swimming pool and sauna
– Air-conditioning, garden shed and lock-up garage
– In great condition with scope to update, modernise or redevelop.