DISPLAY OPEN 11:00am – 12:00pm EVERY SATURDAY & SUNDAY
From the moment you walk through the door, this two-bedder (with multi-purpose room or optional 3rd bedroom that opens out to create a feeling of even more space), draws the eye through the contemporary living space to your balcony and steps that lead straight out to Brisbane Street.
What we love about this apartment is the master being located away from bedroom two, perfect for guests to have their own zone. We also love the wrap-around balcony with copious glazed walls to let the light in. Your own storage bay allows you to stack your suitcases, golf clubs and fishing rods out of the apartment. Another clever feature at Saccharo.
Why not stay in the area you love when it comes time to downsize? Indooroopilly Shoppingtown is just down the road, you can still enjoy your favourite coffee from The Corner Store, and dinners out at The Boat Shed. Morning walks through the peaceful grounds of UQ (before the hordes arrive) and cycle over the Green Bridge to West End for a change of scenery.
With summer coming, you might even be inclined to holiday at home with your magnesium pool and Turkish steam room to keep you healthy and glowing. Set up the barbeque on your balcony (gas outlet provided) for a complete holiday vibe.
– Internal: 111m2, External: 66m2, Total: 177m2
– High ceilings, shadow lines, north-easterly aspect, gas outlet to balcony
– Gas supply included in Body Corporate (no additional charges)
– Marble benchtops to the kitchen, timber flooring, timber feature eaves to the balcony, travertine flooring to the balcony, Carrara herringbone marble to vanity, with full height marble to bathroom walls
– Generous storage throughout with added bonus of a 4m2 storage bay in the basement (light and power point included)
– The magnesium pool, spa and Turkish steam room have been designed and incorporated at Saccharo to relieve stress and anxiety, and detoxify
– Interiors by Lockhart Interiors – their design brief was to create a light, bright space underpinned by the warmth and texture of natural timber and marble. Every design decision had to be functional while maintaining a clean and sophisticated aesthetic
– Developed by Pitman Properties for the sophisticated buyer looking for their next home to be out of the ordinary
Contact Jarrod Perry on M 0434 390 095 E firstname.lastname@example.org OR Cathy Xu on M 0411 305 625 E email@example.com for further information or to arrange a private inspection.