A broad expanse of glazing captures the north-easterly sun in this contemporary residence, reflecting the sun’s trajectory to maximise light over the course of the day.
What we love about this one is the private balcony off the master bedroom, great storage (8m2 storage bay in basement – see below), and the MPR at the entry. Oh, the laundry is a good size too.
Why not stay in the area you love when it comes time to downsize? Indooroopilly Shoppingtown is just down the road, you can still enjoy your favourite coffee from The Corner Store, and dinners out at The Boat Shed. Morning walks through the peaceful grounds of UQ (before the hordes arrive) and cycle over the Green Bridge to West End for a change of scenery.
With summer coming, you’ll be inclined to holiday at home with your magnesium pool and Turkish steam room to keep you healthy and glowing. Set up the barbeque on your balcony (gas outlet provided) for a complete holiday vibe.
– Internal: 123m2, External: 26m2, Total: 149m2
– High ceilings, shadow lines, north-easterly aspect, gas outlet to balcony
– Gas supply included in Body Corporate (no additional charges)
– Marble benchtops to the kitchen, timber flooring, timber feature eaves to the balcony, travertine flooring to the balcony, Carrara herringbone marble to vanity, with full height marble to bathroom walls
– Generous storage throughout with added bonus of a 8m2 storage bay in the basement (light and power point included)
– The magnesium pool, spa and Turkish steam room have been designed and incorporated at Saccharo to relieve stress and anxiety, and detoxify
– Interiors by Lockhart Interiors – their design brief was to create a light, bright space underpinned by the warmth and texture of natural timber and marble. Every design decision had to be functional while maintaining a clean and sophisticated aesthetic
– Developed by Pitman Properties for the sophisticated buyer looking for their next home to be out of the ordinary
Contact Jarrod Perry on M 0434 390 095 E email@example.com OR Cathy Xu on M 0411 305 625 E firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to arrange a private inspection.