Live like a European, walking to all your life needs, where you live large while living small. A PERFECT home, downsizer or Brisbane based residence. The best of all worlds combine in this apartment of home-entertainment proportions (161 sqm) and footsteps to Park rd, Southbank, Milton Markets and just one train stop (or city cat) to the city.
Larger than many of the new apartments being built today, especially noticeable in the outdoor living area, this apartment is a rare alternative to the standard ‘shoe boxes’ on offer.
Natural light enters softly through oversized glass windows while high ceilings add to the expansive feel of the space. On trend wide board oak floors say stylish beauty/luxe.
Outside comes very much in with such an expansive terrace (a pet’s paradise) and established garden greenery (yours to garden). Here you get to connect to the earth and enjoy that sense of sanctuary and peace while enjoying the security of being elevated (level 6).
Storage space is thoughtful and abundant. Kitchen appointments are European (Bosch), building operated high speed WIFI makes working from home or internet browsing easy and low cost. Ducted reverse cycle aircon completes the picture of comfort (if needed).
– INTERNAL: 51m2, EXTERNAL: 110m2, TOTAL: 161m2
– PET FRIENDLY
– Exactly what you want from your apartment lifestyle – low maintenance living, and easy access to all lifestyle, universities, schools, hospitals and transport amenities, a truly healthy lifestyle. Complex also offers pool, gym, rooftop terrace, bbqs, secure access and onsite managers.
Sunday Milton Markets (a walk to the end of the street); Shop around 12.45 pm to catch all the fruit/vege bargains
– Best Coffee/Breakfast: Tognini’s Deli, Baroona Rd (about 3 mins walk)
– General Shopping: IGA Baroona Rd., so easy and close but Woolies just 5 minutes drive
– Cinema: Palace Barracks or The Blue Room in Rosalie Village (both easy walks)
– Best Daily Walk: Southbank over the Go Between bridge and along the river though to QUT and the botanical gardens, so refreshing and vibrant. Remember to stop at the Café mid bridge across to QUT, great friendly service, great river/city vista. It’s also a Perfect Cycle location for the riverloop or Mt Cootha.
– Suncorp Stadium: 5 mins walk. You get VIP pre release local resident offers to upcoming events.
PS: Prepare for more free time and an easier, connected, low cost, convenient, safe/secure lifestyle, in a very desirable and beautiful space with garden, level 6 elevation, and gorgeous clear blue sky.