PLEASE CONTACT JARROD PERRY ON 0434 390 095 TO ARRANGE A TIME.
33A Gem Road Kenmore AKA Lot 2.
Nestled into one of Brisbane’s greenest suburbs, The Oaks is a gated-enclave of 13 parcels of land offering privacy, protection and prestige.
A gated community, this is the type of place where children can roam free, play ball sports on the road, and where drinks with neighbours will be a regular occurrence.
Lot 2, one of the larger parcels of land, is located just inside the gates to the estate. Here the land’s location, size and surroundings are befitting of a prestigious home with the finest of finishes and fittings. As you’d expect of a development of this calibre, all utilities are in place.
IF YOUR MUST-HAVE LIST INCLUDES:
– A 1429m2 block to create a luxury residence that’s exactly the way you want it
– A feeling of living in the country (Mt Coot-tha vista) with an easy drive to the CBD
– Safe transport to local and prestige private schools for your children
– Minutes to Kenmore Village for emergency supplies when friends drop over
– Room for the ‘kids to be kids’ and to grow up in a home that accommodates all stages of life
– A beautiful, clear site in a blue-chip suburb to realise the designer home you’ve spent the last few years mulling over
– Land dimensions – 22m x 64m approx., a total of 1429m2
– A few streets from Kenmore State High, and slightly further to Kenmore South State School
– Fast, direct access to universities, CBD, and host of premiere schools via frequent bus service
– Close to Brisbane Forest Park for nature lovers, cyclists and walking enthusiasts
– Indooroopilly, Kenmore Plaza, Kenmore Village all extremely close for dining/shopping/entertainment
– Brisbane Airport accessed easily via Legacy Way
KENMORE INSIDER SECRETS:
Stavros the Greek, Pizzeria Violetta, Sichuan Bang Bang for dinner, The Local Bean for coffee, Fig for flowers and gifts.