Why not rethink all your expectations and build a prominent home on 600m2 of Wynnum’s closest streets to the foreshore?
Here you can create a home that feels good to be inside, one that uncomplicates your life, perfectly designed for entertaining in our subtropical climate. A chance to express your individuality with a focus on complete comfort and functionality.
A gently sloping block, the site is nestled within Wynnum State School catchment, and is easily accessible to the Bay’s premier high schools.
Will it be a sleek contemporary gem, or a take on the modern Queenslander?
It’s a secluded allotment, where you could create an outdoor room of any modernist’s dreams, a deep wraparound verandah with views to the bay, and a manicured landscape of lawn and a pool; all revealed though glass walls that completely slide back.
Let your imagination loose!
– A 600m2 site that’s removed from the street, yet close to all the action of the foreshore.
– Spend balmy Saturday nights by your built-in fire pit while the kids splash in the pool.
– Total immersion with the panoramic view from the second floor of your residence.
– Plenty of space for a theatre room, three car garage, and rumpus for the kids.
– The opportunity to build that cutting-edge kitchen with butler’s pantry you’ve always dreamed of.
INSIDER TIP: The kids can join the Royal Queensland Yacht Squadron for endless hours of fun on the Bay!
Contact Jarrod Perry on 0434 390 095 if you’d like to walk the block!