THE OAKS ESTATE WILL BE OPEN FOR INSPECTION THIS SATURDAY FROM 2:00pm – 2:30pm.
Nestled into one of Brisbane’s greenest suburbs, The Oaks is a gated-enclave of 13 parcels of land offering privacy, protection and prestige.
A gated community, this is the type of place where children can roam free, play ball sports on the road, and where drinks with neighbours will be a regular occurrence.
Lot 1, one of the largest parcels of land, will make a fabulous spot to build that concept home you’ve had floating around in your head for years. There’s enough space here for multi or all-on-one-level living, a seamless indoor-outdoor entertaining space and more for an impressive yet effortless living experience.
IF YOUR MUST-HAVE LIST INCLUDES:
– A 1143m2 block to create a luxury residence that’s exactly the way you want it
– A feeling of living in the country (Mt Coot-tha vista) with an easy drive to the CBD
– Safe transport to local and prestige private schools for your children
– Minutes to Kenmore Village for emergency supplies when friends drop over
– Room for the ‘kids to be kids’ and to grow up in a home that accommodates all stages of life
– A beautiful, clear site in a blue-chip suburb to realise the designer home you’ve spent the last few years mulling over
– Land dimensions – 23m x 62m (approx.), a total of 1877m2 (1143m2 excluding easements)
– A few streets from Kenmore State High, and slightly further to Kenmore South State School
– Fast, direct access to universities, CBD, and host of premiere schools via frequent bus service
– Close to Brisbane Forest Park for nature lovers, cyclists and walking enthusiasts
– Indooroopilly, Kenmore Plaza, Kenmore Village all extremely close for dining/shopping/entertainment
– Brisbane Airport accessed easily via Legacy Way
KENMORE INSIDER SECRETS:
Stavros the Greek, Pizzeria Violetta, Sichuan Bang Bang for dinner, The Local Bean for coffee, Fig for flowers and gifts.