Please contact Jarrod Perry on 0434 390 095 to arrange a private inspection.
First time to market in nearly 40 years, don’t miss your chance to secure a rare development opportunity with prime exposure in one of Queensland’s fastest growing suburbs!
With a major drawcard of affordable, modern housing, Pimpama is a fast-growing suburb at the mid-point between Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Boasting rapidly growing infrastructure and also enjoying a village atmosphere.
New figures from the Australian Bureau of Statistics show that Brisbane is back amongst Australia’s fastest growing cities, however Gold Coast suburbs appeared as some of the fastest growing areas in the State with data showing more and more people flocking to the areas outside of the States capital. The fastest and largest growing area in Queensland is the suburb of Pimpama, on the Northern End of the Gold Coast, which grew by 3,000 people or 31 per cent in the 2016-17 period. The adjacent suburb of Coomera was also in Queensland’s top five growth areas growing by 1370 people or 10 per cent in 2016-17 to 15,227 people.
JUST ANNOUNCED: A potential railway station in 2023, by the Palaszczuk Government.
– Centre Zoning (Potential uses include but are not limited to Business, Retail, Professional, Administrative, Community, Entertainment, Cultural & Residential Activity).
– Residential Density RD6 (1 Bed/33m2) – Build Height 27m
– 10,630m2 (1.063ha)
– Prime Corner Position / Intersection Exposure
– Fantastic holding income with the opportunity to increase
– Five schools and three childcare centres nearby for working parents
– Numerous transportation options and minutes to the M1
– Pimpama City Centre opening in September – Coles, Aldi, Best & Less
– Gainsborough Greens Golf Course for relaxing Sunday mornings
Contact exclusive listing agent Jarrod Perry on 0434 390 095 or Franz Stapelberg on 0430 655 676 for further information and for access to the information memorandum (IM).