Emergency Urgent After Hours Repairs

If you have a genuine after hours emergency/urgent repair, you should contact one of the approved trades people listed below and then notify your property manager on the next business day that an urgent repair was required.

Urgent repairs are:

— a burst water service

— a seriously blocked or broken toilet system (please try to unblock yourself using a toilet-plunger)

— a serious roof leak

— a gas leak

— a dangerous electrical fault

— flooding or serious flood damage (call SES)

— fire damage

— a failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by your landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating or laundering

— failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply

— any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure

— an appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted

— a serious fault in a lift or stairs

It’s very important you only contact the emergency repairers if it’s outside business hours and is a genuine emergency. If you choose to undertake works that turn out to NOT be urgent you will be responsible for payment. Remember that you should always know where your mains water tap is and turn it OFF in the event of a burst tap or pipe.


— Manchester Plumbing (Brisbane inner east) – 0410 632 636
— Track Plumbing (Southside/Logan) – 0417 605 284


— JMC Locksmiths – 0499 779 799


— Jentech Electrical – 0491 762 467
— Task Industries – (07) 3134 0966


— O’Brien Glass – (07) 3375 2204


— FIRE / AMBULANCE/ POLICE – call ‘000’

— FLOOD /STORM DAMAGE – State Emergency Service (SES) – 132 500